Monday, September 26, 2011

matching the season

now that it is officially fall, i’m ready to break out the plaids and sweaters, and maybe have a little fun with color. (1) built by wendy, boucle overcoat, $415; (2) madewell, petite briefcase bag, $118; (3) isabel marant, jyron blouse, $430; (4) jbrand, red skinny jeans, $176; (5) pendleton's portland collection, downeast dress, $288; (6) eberjey, vintage stripes teddy, $66; (7) dream collective, dune 7 bangle, bangle mix, $165; (8) paul smith, forest scarf, $295; (9) ymc, blush scoop neck jumper, $312.75; (10) madewell, almanac boot, $248.

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait for fall. I'm still trying to get used to the fact that I'm currently entering summer down here in Chile.

    Lovely items! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single thing! Perfect fall staples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been searching for red skinny jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these! Especially the dress and the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did it again. I love it all, Erin! (Can we go shopping together some time?!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Caroline, I've been searching for red skinny jeans too. I keep hoping j.crew will make a pair.

    ReplyDelete