Monday, December 13, 2010

cold blooded

a saturday rain turned into a sunday snow and it is winter in michigan a week early, with fresh powder piling on every branch and twig outside and my wet, unlaced boots by the back door. this morning, i scraped the ice off of the car and shovel the driveway before coming in to my cozy sweater and coffee cup and officially starting my day. winter essentials (1) caribou sorel boots, $110; (2) madewell ski lodge beanie, $29.50; (3) supreme new york orange knit gloves with deerskin palm, $36; (4) cashmere hudson bay scarf, $132.

(top photo by: nich hance)

2 comments:

  1. i wish the rain turned into snow in boston too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore your blog...I lived in Ann Arbor (I refuse to call it A2) for a year. Your Paris section is one of my favs. I used to go to cafe Felix in Ann Arbor for my faux Paris fix.

    ReplyDelete